This listing is for the red harness. For other colors and sizes, go through this link.
- Two-point connection
- Includes harness and coordinated training leash
- Measurement guide:
- X-Small: Chest – 14″-20″; Neck – 10″-14″; Weight – 12-17 lbs.
- Small: Chest – 18″-24″; Neck – 10″-14″; Weight – 18-25 lbs.
- Medium (5/8″ width): Chest – 22″-28″; Neck – 14″-18″; Weight – 25-40 lbs.
- Medium (1″ width): Chest – 22″-28″; Neck – 14″-18″; Weight – 40-65 lbs.
- Large: Chest – 26″-32″; Neck – 16″-20″; Weight – 60-85 lbs.
- X-Large: Chest – 30″-38″; Neck – 20″-26″; Weight – 85-140 lbs.
- 2X-Large: Chest – 36″-44″; Neck – 26″-34″; Weight – 140-250 lbs.
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Adjustable in four places
- Swiss Velvet Lining to reduce rubbing behind legs
- Industrial-strength nylon webbing and X-stitched for reinforcement
- Made in the USA
Bo McGuffee is the owner of Puppy Tutor Dog Training based in Beloit, WI.
If you need help with your dog, he can work with you in your home in Beloit, WI; Janesville, WI; Elkhorn, WI; South Beloit, IL; Roscoe, IL; Rockton, IL; and Rockford, IL.
If you live beyond his drive radius, he can work with you through his economical Dog Training Anywhere Program.
He is a strong proponent of science-based, force-free dog training. You can trust that his training methods will support the values that his business upholds.
Remember, training methods matter.